ES - war stories

Misty C Hoehn mysticfalcon at juno.com
Tue Mar 21 16:23:00 PST 2000

I will not try to retell the story that was told to me by Timothy about
Sir Romanus (sp?) at the champions battle.  But I would ask that he would
share it with the list, he does tell it so grandly.  It was defintly a
sight that I am sorry that I missed and was only able to hear about it.
And what about Cadet David and his run in with the lady and the 2
Trimarian knights?  For those with wonderful story telling talents,
please share.  And to all of those who did attend the war,

Honour duBois
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol  :)
Member of the Baronial Guard