ES - Elfsea Defender - Classical Encampment Query

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Fri Mar 31 14:31:27 PST 2000

> I was wondering if there would be enough interest in putting together a
Classical/Greco-Roman encampment, not this year, but next (2001).

> Ideas?  Opinions?  Questions?  Comments?
>
> Much Thanx --
>
> Tiggy

oohhh great use of columns, doorways, Lentils to delineate open space.
fountains, more columns, sculpture, more columns, and architects dream!!
this would be sooo easy to research!

I'd love to visit this encampment.  Paper mache would be fun and disposable.
I might even be able to help paste things.  OHO the glue fights!

Arabella