ES - Elfsea Defender - Classical Encampment Query

Antigonus Bearbait antigonus at mailcity.com
Fri Mar 31 14:02:49 PST 2000

 ** snip **

>I'm talking about Defender 2001 because Her Grace Willow posted
>the opinion that it takes 7 months to do a culture camp.  I am not
>talking about Defender 2000 in this thread, but I certainly don't
>oppose seeing culture camps at Defender this fall.

 * * snip * *

>- Galen of Bristol

Hello everyone --

This is Antigons.  I believe that it was Darius that made mention of doing culture camps on alternate years.  It gives more time to prepare for them, and lets us try something a little different on the "off" years.

I was wondering if there would be enough interest in putting together a Classical/Greco-Roman encampment, not this year, but next (2001).

Ideas?  Opinions?  Questions?  Comments?

Much Thanx --

Tiggy

Send FREE April Fool's Greetings to your friends!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/American_Greetings.rdct