ES - upcoming lecture

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Fri Mar 31 12:15:27 PST 2000

I just received the following announcement.  It's slighty out of period (mid-1600's), but I thought there might be some who are interested...

The UNT Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures is pleased to announce the continuation of its lecture series:

"The Geopoetics of Jean Racine's Phe'dre".

Guest Lecturer Ronald W. Tobin, Professor of French, University of California, Santa Barbara

Wednesday, April 12, 2000, Language Building, Room 109 at 5:00 p.m.

Lecture is open to the public.  A reception will follow the lecture.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled list-serve.

Lavina