ES - pictures

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Fri Mar 24 07:24:57 PST 2000

> >Yes, I have this all on my video, that someone volunteered to take. We
> >can see
> >about getting it dubbed off to a VHS, put all the videos togther and
> >have a war
> >party ... huhhmmmmm....yes, that's it!
> >Tanwyn~

> Great!  I had forgotten all about the video until Galen had mentioned it.
> A war party.......sounds good to me :)
>
> Honour

> Did someone say party?  I just heated my pool!
>

> Daniel

My, but this is shaping up to be a good weekend!  How long
would that dubbing take?  Bjorn?  Are you and your videos
up for this?  Gee, Dan, I just updated my lineage page to
note that your hospitality is "world-class" -- right again!

- Galen
Not so tired of all you guys that I'm not ready to see you
again!
Proud to live where
Life is Good, in Elfsea!