ES - pictures

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Fri Mar 24 08:00:08 PST 2000

Can we have the party another weekend..... many of us have to go to RED
TAPE.     I want to see the movies tooooo!

24-26 Machiavelli's Revenge - Blacklake (Midland/Odessa,TX)*
Red Tape Event - Greywood (Nacogdochesl Lufkin, TX)*

April 2000
31-2 Southern Regional Festival - Southern Region (Huntsville,TX)*
To save a Queen - Eldern Hills (Lawton,OK)*
7-9 Mendersham Dance Symposium - Mendersham (Abiliene, TX)*
Hero of the Temple - Tempio (Temple,TX)*
14-16 Crown Tournament - Loch Sollier (Clear Lake, TX)*
21-23 Barbarian Rougefest - Shadowlands (Bryan/Collge Station,TX)*
28-30 Octavian Tournament - Bonwicke (Lubbock,TX)*
Wastelands Games - Wastelands (Enid/Fairview,OK)*
The Assembly of the Contrade - Stargate (Houston, TX)*
Guardian of the Tor - Dragonsfire Tor (Stephenville, TX)*

Having consulted the Kingdom Calendar....  (I can do that) I know that Xene
and Llywelyn want to go to Save a Queen.  Galen and Daniel were talking
about going to Mendersham.  Many of us are going to Crown.  How about
21-23rd.  Aren't there parties that weekend anyway.  Maybe we could all get
together that weekend.  Maybe Friday night?

Arabella