ES - Hengist

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Tue Mar 28 15:20:52 PST 2000

Galen here...

> Vanora,
>  I look forward to seeing you again. I always look forward to your
tutelage
> on the field. If you need any armor for springfaire please let me know
I'll
> round up some loner for springfaire where you can show me all that you
know
> on the field. I realize you are my better and there for wish to train with
> you there and maybe we can get you to instruct the rest of our squire
> siblings for surely they have much to learn from you too because however
can
> we survive without your great and infinite wisdom.

There he goes, writing checks again.  See you Sunday, Hengist?  You'll
need to make a deposit or two before some of these clear.  See, Hengist,
you've taught Vanora how to brag, but I need you back to help with the
more soft-spoken squires I've been acquiring.

> Look forward to seeing you again
> I'll be in shape and ready by then.

Now _there's_ the best news I've heard all day!

> Hengist
>
> p.s. how can I be missing if I know where I'm at??

Well, _we_ all miss you and Vivaine both.  BTW, everybody, I
saw Hengist at the grocery store last week, and he looked
great.  Well-dressed, clean-cut, pierced tongue, same broad
smile we all know and love.

- Galen