ES - Hengist

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:49:08 PST 2000

>From: "Galen of Bristol" <pmitchel at flash.net>
>you've taught Vanora how to brag, but I need you back to help with >the
>more soft-spoken squires I've been acquiring.

Wellll, certainly Armand is in need.  But Daniel?  I dunno, I think we can
look to see who can tell the biggest whop... I mean brag the best about his
accomplishments.

>Now _there's_ the best news I've heard all day!

Ditto!

>Well, _we_ all miss you and Vivaine both.  BTW, everybody, I
>saw Hengist at the grocery store last week, and he looked
>great.  Well-dressed, clean-cut, pierced tongue, same broad
>smile we all know and love.

Hengist!  You better come out just so that we can be sure to recognize you
before you come to an event and get the "newcomer" treatment.  (Hi!  How are
you?  Are you interested in the fighting?  That's a sword, and here's a
shield... huh? You've done this before?  Which kingdom?)  Course if you
bring Vivaine, we'll recognize ya.  Most people don't forget a pretty face.

Ciao,
Allessandre
(wearing a big grin on her face)