ES - Re: jury duty

Spence & Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Wed Mar 8 18:13:41 PST 2000

You don't want to hear what my lady wife said ...

People died for the right for you to have a trail by your peers (?) and that right, more than any other was the cause of the colonies violently separating from the Mother Country, as well as being something established by the Magna Carta.  So, it is not a duty taken lightly, but an honor.

I just report them, I don't make them up ...

Ceatta