ES - Re: jury duty

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Thu Mar 9 06:47:51 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/8/00 8:11:08 PM Central Standard Time, smabry at flash.net
writes:

<< So, it is not a duty taken lightly, but an honor. >>

I actually enjoyed being on the jury the first time. It was juvenile court
and some smart punk took advantage a girl and got his homies to lie for him.
He tried to say she accosted him. He was 5'9" and weighed 150, she was 5' and
weighed 100lbs. I would have liked another crack at it but my hubby was out
of town for the week so it didn't wash. I am looking forward to being called
again.

Send those crooks to jail
Siobhan