ES - What a glorious war!

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Tue Mar 21 12:05:42 PST 2000

> Others may be able to name he fighter. Alas, I cannot.
>
> Caelin on Andrede
> Dead, but its only a scratch.

I can indeed name that valiant fighter.  He fought under the Elfsea banner
with House Wolfstar and is Elfsea's own Centurion Tor Viga Ulfr.  He was
absolutely incredible, killing man after man and nearly stopping the
effectiveness of two ramps personally.  When he finally fell, other members
of House Wolfstar stepped in and followed his lead, finding equal success in
the tactic.

Interestingly, this tactic was counter to what the Arthurian's encountered
from the Trimarians.  They hardly could find a place to jump down to the
landing area was so crowded.  The technique that was employed by Wolfstar
was similar to the Killing Pocket the Arthurian's used at Spring Melees.
They were allowed to jump, but would be killed either just as they prepared
to, or in mid-air.  Those that were missed by the glaive wielder (who was
given the space to make this work) were picked off by other spear &
shieldman backing him up.

Impressive.

Timothy of Glastonbury