ES - What a glorious war!

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Mar 21 18:48:02 PST 2000

In the second fort battle, when we were attacking, after nearly all of the Arthurians had died going over the wall, I saw Allesandre on the ramp, calmly picking off Trimarians one by one inside the fort with her crossbow while Llywelyn, Tor and other Ansteorrans made sure that none of them came close enough to threaten her.  And although I didn't see it, I heard that after she ran out of quarrells (sp?), she picked up a mace and shield and fought close quarters as the Trimarian reserves poured out of the gate.  Her spirit and valour does honour to us all.

Padraig

--
Nunc Est Bibendum