ES - Virus Alert! This is serious!

Neeve Drakesbane neeve_d at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 19:48:19 PST 2000

http://www.datafellows.com/v-descs/kak.htm    I found
this web site in regards to the worm that has been
reported.  I have Netscape on my Puter, so I don't
think I am infected.  I apreciate the alert to it.  I
wish everyone the best of luck with this... Safe and
Happy Journies... Neeve

http://www.cai.com/virusinfo/encyclopedia/descriptions/wscript.htm

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms99-032.asp