ES - Our storm adventure

Laura Feldner layla at worldinter.net
Wed Mar 29 05:57:01 PST 2000

Do you guys remember around what time you were in the storm? I must have
come through that same area (saw one of the overturned semi trucks) a bit
after the storm was past. That would probably explain why they weren't
letting anyone through to go eastbound on I-20. The road I bailed off onto
was New York. I went north to arkansas then over to 360. I am very glad you
both are all right. My guardian angel must have kept me from getting on the
road any sooner. Though certainly nothing even remotely comparable to being
in it, it is still scary to think how close I was to it.
Layla