ES - Our storm adventure

Yukon yukon at teamunix.net
Wed Mar 29 07:17:29 PST 2000

Your nextellancy,

    Your encounter with the storm is about the severest I've heard of from
our group and I am very pleased to hear that you and your lady are safe and
ok.  Sorry to hear about the damage to your truck but unlike
yourselves...it's repairable with insurance money :)  The good lord was
really looking out for us Elfsea folks.

Sean of Argyll