ES - Baroness suggestion - Business Meeting

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu May 4 11:22:55 PDT 2000

I agree with your reasoning below. It was a painful lesson.

We need to find the relative costs of renting a smaller truck
for a few more days or by the week. Phillipe can you get those
numbers?

I have moved the shed weekend until the weekend two weeks after
Steppes Warlord. That means we will not be moving all the stuff
from Stella's shed until some time after that. This was caused by
my busy schedule and the lack of outside help. Daniel and Pyro have
helped, but this is a large shed (10'x30') and it takes a fair amount
of work to build it.

Finally, I agree there is always a core group that is willing to devote
a large amount of their time to the larger group. It is part of their
(I hope our) job to work at constantly expanding that group by making
Elfsea a place and a group that people admire and want to become a part.

You and Todd have done that and I wish to thank you.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede