ES - Baroness suggestion - Business Meeting

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Thu May 4 15:30:26 PDT 2000

Richard Threlkeld wrote:

> I agree with your reasoning below. It was a painful lesson.
>
> We need to find the relative costs of renting a smaller truck
> for a few more days or by the week. Phillipe can you get those
> numbers?

I'm going to make a few call here in a bit and talk to Fearghus
tonight.  I had a good deal running with a rental place here in
Duncanville but when I stoped by to talk to him today after work he told
me that as of today he no longer rents any U-haul equipment.

> I have moved the shed weekend until the weekend two weeks after
> Steppes Warlord. That means we will not be moving all the stuff
> from Stella's shed until some time after that. This was caused by
> my busy schedule and the lack of outside help. Daniel and Pyro have
> helped, but this is a large shed (10'x30') and it takes a fair amount
> of work to build it.

Smaller truck means smaller price in the long run

> <snipped>

> In service,
> Caelin on Andrede

	Phelippe