ES - Old friend, needs a ride...

Betsy Marshall Betsy at mailhost.softwareinnovation.com
Fri May 12 19:28:07 PDT 2000

Any body got a little space to share?

Begin forwarded message...
Hey Pyro, this is Trelane! Could you help me track
down a ride to Warlord? I'm still a month or two
from sinking that last credit card balance, so
four-wheeled transportation isn't quite in the
cards yet. I have a fair amount of luggage; about
enough to fill one-third of the bed of a small
Ford Ranger pickup. I have all of Memorial Day
weekend off and would like to leave Friday and
return Monday. I live in south Irving on the
corner of Pioneer and Irving Boulevard behind a
Carnival (which used to be a Minyard's). My phone
number is (972)254-9294.

Vivat Ansteorra!

Trelane