ES - Old friend, needs a ride...

HLAlmarB at AOL.com HLAlmarB at AOL.com
Fri May 12 20:14:07 PDT 2000

Hielsa Elfsea.....
  Almar here.... well the trip to the northern Kingdoms were good to an old
Ansteoran.     The booty was good in those Kingdoms and afforded me a larger
boat to come home in.   Well My boat will have plenty of extra space  to stoe
his stuff.  I have sent messengers to his home.  It is a short boat ride to
his home, really short, a couple in mans feet , I expect my runners to return
soon from informing him that he has a ride.  We will see you at WARLORD !!
Almar
 Oh my runners come home to 972-251-9065

In a message dated 5/12/00 9:27:45 PM Central Daylight Time,