ES - Heraldic assistance for Glaslyn

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 11:55:38 PDT 2000

Wesan ge hal!

   To the heralds of Steppes, Elfsea, and their Cantons, I am in need of
some help.
   As some may have heard, Glaslyn wishes to change its device to one which
is more to the liking of the current populace.  Having posted it to the
heralds list, I found little consensus on our hoped-for design and therefore
ask for some real life help, instead of relying on this gods forsaken
technology.
   On the 7th and 21st June we have populace meetings here in Denton.  At
one (perhaps, if need be, both) we would like to invite heralds to come and
give a consultation to our beloved canton so we all will become familiar
with the process and see what we can do with our device.
   I am very new to heraldry and even at that my strength lies in Germanic
names.  I do not at this time have the resources myself to do this
submission.  If anyone will please help, it would be greatly appreciated.
It would not only be a great learning opportunity for me but also for the
populace.
   Please contact me privately for details.

Fare hal!
Cyniric Cyniwarding, hyrnboda Glaslynes