ES - Highland Games

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Sun May 21 23:32:40 PDT 2000

Maria,

I would like to volunteer the use of Loch Ruadh's Canton pavilion, and I want to volunteer to be at the demo as well.  I'll be there for set up and tear down, and will need tickets for the weekend for myself and for Sunday for my lady (she has to work on Saturday).

Padraig

Christine Fink said -

--
Nunc Est Bibendum