ES - Highland Games

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Mon May 29 14:22:46 PDT 2000

Buenos Dias, Seniors y Senoritas!

4 more days to the Highland Games!! :)

For those that either did not go to Warlord or somehow missed me at Warlord,
I will be at Fighter Practice this Wednesday night at Randol Mill Park and I
will have the tickets with me.

If you can not make it to Fighter Practice Wednesday night, please e-mail me
privately as soon as possible. I would really like to get these tickets to
you before Friday morning.

If you have items that you are donating to the Games, you are either not
going or will not be there until later and would like them to be picked up,
please e-mail me privately or call me so I might make arrangements with you.

Again a gentle reminder to those that have volunteered to help me at the
Baronial shed (at Mistress Stella's), we will meet there at 10:30am. For
those that volunteered to help setup, we will be at the stadium around
12:00pm.

If anyone needs directions to the stadium, please let me know. I've live
right around the corner and can give you excellent directions! If you need
directions to the shed, please let me know and I'll make sure you get them.

In Service,
Maria de Vasquez