ES - Notice for Springfaire!

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 10:21:08 PDT 2000

Hello Elfsea!

It has occurred to me that some people are not aware of some of the
logistics of Springfaire. <soapbox on>

His Excellency Galen of Bristol and I (Alessandra) will not be at
Springfaire until 3 pm on _SATURDAY_.  If anyone needs to send us anything
or give us anything, you must give it to us either by TUESDAY, or give it to
Arabella (our wonderful camp-coordinator).

Also, Llwellyn and Xene will not be stepping down until evening court,
immediately following feast.  Our investiture will follow their final court
(immediately?).

I know that many of you are not immediately impacted by this information,
but I have had 2 "oopsies" with people who did not have the correct
information.  They were not big mistakes, but ones that are definitely
handled with the correct information.

I appreciate your patience.  <soapbox off>

Alessandra