ES - Raw Wool

Kate Norris anezka at crosswinds.net
Mon May 8 10:39:50 PDT 2000

I shall be going back to Virginia in a week which means I have the
opportunity to get some raw wool for anyone who would like to have some.
This is unwashed, nothing done to it at all after my dad took it off the
sheep wool.  We can't sell the wool to the local wool collective because we
have colored sheep (black, grey, silver, brown wool instead of white).  So
it is just sitting there hoping someone will give it a good home.  If
anybody would like some of it please let me know so I can get it while I am
at my parents.

In Service,
Anezka z Rozmitala