ES - Highland Tickets List

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Thu May 25 18:59:02 PDT 2000

Hola!

I have listed below the list of tickets reserved under your name. There are
no titles listed before the name because I wanted to put it in alphabetical
order. I mean no disrespect. If you are on this list, again, please come see
me at Warlord this weekend. I will be leaving out early sunday afternoon
(around 3:30-4:00) (I have to work Monday and the little ones are due home
at 6:00).

Unfortunately, I only had a few extras and they are now gone. However, I do
have a few children's tickets left. If you need them, please let me know.

In Service,
Maria

Aigenan - 3
Allesandre - 2