ES - Fw: Armand's Springfaire Photos

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu May 25 22:07:10 PDT 2000

My apologies if this ends up as a double post, but I sent this to the DFW-Announce list at 6:30 pm and have not seen it as of midnight. I guess it got lost or the moderator went off duty. :-) Anyway, the hit counts have continued to climb and are now around 35-40 so maybe I just missed the message coming back to me. If so, again I apologize for the double post.

BTW, I put a link to the Texas Scottish Festival & Highland Games on the Elfsea Calendar in case you missed His Excellency's post earlier in the week.

-=Armand=-