ES - generations in Ansteorra

INEZ ADAMS ldyinnes at juno.com
Sun Nov 5 09:52:15 PST 2000

Nicolette,  I remember when Baron Arthur and Baroness Robin were on the
thrones.
I watched their children grow up.   A fine family if I ever saw one.
Then there was
Squire Seamus aka St Seamus of the pot.   that was for feeding people
when feast didnt
happen til after 10:00 PM everyone was starving.  I'm sure many people
remember
Laird Allen of Dragon Fires Tor.  And few people know a Lord Eadric of
Hastings, HL Mara's
husband and Elfsea's second Archery Marshall, who received his sable
thistle for his
expertise in Archery.

just a few more thoughts to add to yours.

Innes