ES - generations in Ansteorra

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 10:13:58 PST 2000

> Therefore, I'm not surprised that you don't
> know Alexandrina or Patrick.
> They are some of the wonderful residents of
> Elfsea that we don't get to see
> much any more.  We haven't even seen her
> alter-ego Capt. Dagmar, or any of
> the other Ice Pirates lately.  (but that might
> be a good thing!)
>
> Llywelyn

I miss Lord Patric and Lady Alexandrina greatly.
I most emphatically DO NOT miss the Ice Pirates !
It is my understanding that Sorcha nic Conraoi
was at Guardian of the Tor this spring. The
craven, brazen hussy left before I came on site,
as usual!
At least she did not claim she was me, this time!
Many people claim she resembles me greatly, but I
have never seen her.
Mara

=====
HL Mara of Rede