ES - Arthurian practice at the Autumn Melees is CANCELED

Adam Harrison hookshot at startext.net
Fri Nov 17 09:19:23 PST 2000

I'd have to second that.  I've also heard sleet is in the works.  It's not
worth driving to Colmesneil to freeze and then turn around and drive
another 4 hours to Austin to dive in a cold lake.

Besides most of the rest of the people going diving are taking 3mm suits.
With a lake temp of 64 they're going to freeze Saturday and most likely
not want to dive Sunday.  So If I did do bordermarch and then swung over
to Austin, it might be that the trip to Austin is all for not.   I, on
the other hand, will be nice in toasty in a 7mm suit and will be calling
them "weenies" ;-)

Those of you who do go to bordermarch, I hope you stay warm.

-A