ES - Arthurian practice at the Autumn Melees is CANCELED

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 17 10:33:56 PST 2000

A little mongol told me (OK, it was a big tall mongol,
you might even say _too_ tall!)...

Thunderstorms are in the Saturday forecast for
Bordermarch melees.

Other mongols quote the chance of rain up to 80%.

While Bordermarch is a _great_ place to visit, and
everybody should, and while my tent can certainly
handle this weather, maybe this just isn't the best
time go.  I've decided that ElfseaWoman and I will be
absent from this weekend's meeting of the Legion of
Super-Barons at Bordermarch Fall Melees.

I just hate getting mud on my cape.

- Galen, ElfseaMan,
of the Legion of Super-Barons

(Hey, Willim, if you figure out a place to shoot a
Royal Round for score, let me know!)

Quoting Todd Marsh <Llywelyn at home.com>:

> The Arthurians will NOT be meeting in Bordermarch on
Saturday.

> The Saturday weather forcast for Woodville is: Cloudy
with rain likely.
> Lows
> in the upper 30s. Highs in the upper 40s.  That does
not sound promising
> enough to drive 5 hours each way.
>
> We need to schedule another practice ASAP.  We need
to spend more time
> working together as a unit.  If weather allows, can
we meet Sunday after