ES - Fw: IL/Aurthurian Co. Tape.

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Nov 9 07:44:22 PST 2000

Greetings,
    I've quoted a message I received from James Gaston Chevalier Du
Fauconnoir of the Iron Lance. He previously contacted me shortly after Gulf
War about getting a copy of the video of the Arthurian's and the Iron Lance,
to study and assist in their training prior to next year's war. At the time,
I didn't know the owner or location of the tape, so I sent James (or thought
I sent him) contact info of more likely sources. On Oct 23, I got the
message (quoted below). It has been so long since this gentle's first
request, and he continues to show such courtesy, that I'm anxious to help
him as quickly as possible. I mentioned this note at our populace meeting
that same night and Bjorn Grimmson indicated he had the tape.

* I'm hoping someone can forward this to Bjorn. *

(I seem to have lost his e-address and I'm not sure which lists he watches)
I'm just trying to avoid something falling through the cracks due to
miscommunication. So, having said that,  I'd be very grateful if you, Bjorn,
(or whoever has or sends the tape to James), would please let me know when
you do, for my own peace of mind. Thanks to everyone who can help follow
through on this request.

Ld. Armand Dragonetti
Elfsea Historian
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol