ES - Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 22:31:50 PST 2000

Greetings,

Can anyone awnser me a few questions about Yule Revel.

I want to do danceing, but I do not know what the best time for that.  I
have checked with others who are hopeing to do dance and we want it in the
afternoon.  But I think on my invitation or Yule it said something about
feast being served at 1pm.  Leading to me next question...

About what time will be feast?

Lastly, does anyone know when the tresurers class will be?  And if it has
not been set, can it please be in the afternoon?

Your servant to command,
  Philip White