ES - Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Tue Nov 28 20:55:46 PST 2000

Darius,

As usual I would be happy to teach a class on beadwork of some kind if
people tell me what they are interested in.  In the past I have taught bead
embroidery, jewelry and lace.  I have also taught general period
beadwork/how to find documentation.  I can also teach a class on the lore
and superstitions of beads and gems.

Aside from beadwork, I can do a class on Jewish persona, Jewish cooking and
Jewish period traditions.

Tell me what you want.  Just bear in mind that I would also like to
participate in the Artisan competition.

Sindara

At 05:15 PM 11/28/00 EST, you wrote:
>While there is much space still open, we invite everyone to come and enjoy a
>wonderful evening of drinking, feasting, and a load of fun!!!  Did I forget
>to mention there is a raffle going to take place with MANY wonderful
prizes!!
>  Also there will be the artisan competition to choose the next DFT Artisian.
>

>  Unto the populace of Ansteorra does the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor sends
>greetings.
>
> We invite one and all to celebrate this joyous season at our annual Yule
> Revel.  The site this year is a Moorish castle belonging to the Texas
>Pythian
> Home located off I-20 at 1825 Bankhead, Weatherford, Texas (exit #410).
The