ES - Tressa's Birthday!

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 09:22:49 PST 2000

Greetings to the list, and I am sorry for my late posting!

For those of you with "littles" who play with my daughter, her 6th birthday
party is tomorrow at 2:00 pm and her friends grown and small are invited.

The party si from 2:00 - 5:00 and we will have a cake, pinata, punch and
other fun stuff, (no...Duncan will not be armouring)

The address is 1603 Northland Street in Carrollton, phone is 972-245-9707,
cross streets are Trinity Mills and McCoy, please call me if you can come!

Thanks!

Duncan & Larissa