ES - Camping together (was Autumn Melees)

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Tue Nov 14 15:20:27 PST 2000

Karie Mitchell wrote:

> - look at THE PLAN, who likes fish-flavored tacos - don't ask me, I won't
> make 'em, but they might be part of THE PLAN.

Count me out for the fish-flavored tacos, as well.

Now, barbecued lutefisk and chickpea enchiladas with racoon cheese,
strawberry jam and ginger chocolate sprinkles, that's another matter....

Seriously, at the risk of overstating the obvious, there are always
pluses and minuses to sharing facilities, but combining eating
facilities and sometimes transportation are where it's generally easiest
to meet a reasonable subset of everyone's needs, particularly for just a
weekend event. Gulf Wars is a special case for many reasons, not the
least of which is that we have to plan for several days' camping.

Sluggy!

--

------

".... the 'will of the people' now is defined as something that's
different from and more important than the law. 'The will of the
people' is that liberals, and in this case Algore, win - and anyone
who brings up something as weak as the law to these people is being
partisan, mean-spirited or corrupt."

                                           Rush Limbaugh