ES - RE: ST - Glass Beadmaking Open Studio Night

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 08:29:34 PDT 2000

Morgan-

These evenings do not necessarily build on each other,
that's why I bill them as Open Studio nights. It all
depends on who shows up and the amount of experience
as to what happens that night. And yes, you are more
than welcome to show up later than 7. It's a very
relaxed setting. I teach, but by no means is it a
"formal" class.

This idea is a reprise of something I did in Atlantia.
Myself and another glass beadmaker would get together
for studio night once a week. It kept us motivated and
focused (we both have young children, and it was too
easy to not do glass, even if you truely wanted to!)
Some weeks it would be just me and her, others we
would have 5 or 6 people of varying experience in
attendance.

In Service,
Rixende