ES - RE: ST - Glass Beadmaking Open Studio Night

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 4 07:57:25 PDT 2000

>>> Since I have moved into Ansteorra, there seems to be
>>> great interest in the glass arts. To further these
>>> interests, I am opening my studio to all interested
>>> glass workers on the 1st, 2nd and 4th Thursday of the
>>> month. Studio will open at 6:30 with most instruction
>>> begining around 7.

I would love to come, but I hope that the evenings do not build on each other, as I have a regular DSO subscription on Thursdays.  Is it a problem if I am there only 1-2 times a month, and not consecutively?  I also work until 6:30pm and so would not get there until a little after 7:00pm (my major gripe about evening events, they are all scheduled too early!).

                           ---= Morgan