ES - Fabric district field trip

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 11:08:13 PDT 2000

<Sigh> I would really love (and need) to go, but I must go to meet my future
in-laws Saturday afternoon.

Would you do me a really big favor? Would you price out the following and
tell me where you found it for me? Pretty Please? It's for my wedding gown
and Pehlippe and the kiddos wedding attire. Thanks!!

** Thick pile velvet (prefer black, but royal blue will also do nicely)
** Brocades (general pricing) -- for Phelippe and Ryan's doublets
** Period looking silk (would like red, black or blue)
** 100% Linen (white)
** White duck or other natural fiber thick material for my corset
** Boning and sprung-steel hooping

Muchas Gracias!!!!
Maria

----Original Message Follows----

     For anyone not planning to go to BOD this wekend, or any event for that
matter, the clothier's guild is planning a field trip to the fabric district
this Saturday.  I plan to leave my house at around 9:00 am. Anyone needing
ride with me or wanting to caravan from my house should be here by then. We
will meet at around 9:30 to 10:00 at ABC (they are the first to close to the
public) and we can make the rounds from there.
Siobhan