ES - Fabric district field trip

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Mon Oct 16 10:03:08 PDT 2000

    For anyone not planning to go to BOD this wekend, or any event for that
matter, the clothier's guild is planning a field trip to the fabric district
this Saturday.  I plan to leave my house at around 9:00 am. Anyone needing to
ride with me or wanting to caravan from my house should be here by then. We
will meet at around 9:30 to 10:00 at ABC (they are the first to close to the
public) and we can make the rounds from there.
Siobhan