ES - Missing Items

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 21 11:14:14 PDT 2000

Actually I meant to send mine privately to Siobhan. Sorry.

Yes the books I have are exactly as you described and they were found at the
list field. Which herald do the books belong to?  Do you have an idea who
the tabbard belongs to? I have no idea of where it was found. It was given
to me and I placed it in my car for safe keeping.

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
If those books are yellowish in color with flowers on them with writing and
a green border by the spine - those belong to the herald.  I think you are
thinking of the books that people herald from on the list field.

Nicolette