ES - Missing Items

Nicolette de Loria nicolettedeloria at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 21 08:27:48 PDT 2000

I have a request to make.  I was wondering if it is possible when the
subjects of e-mail changes that someone could change the subject line of the
e-mail.  I get so much e-mail a day that if I find a thread that I do not
want to read about I will automatically delete htat e-mail.  I read this one
because it was the only one in the midst of e-mails that are important to
me.  I want to keep up with all that is going on but it comes a time that I
have to limit my e-mails and only read certain ones.  This was just a
suggestion.

On to my reply to the e-mail:
If those books are yellowish in color with flowers on them with writing and
a green border by the spine - those belong to the herald.  I think you are
thinking of the books that people herald from on the list field.

Nicolette