ES - New Personal Web-Site

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 21:27:07 PDT 2000

Buenos Dias!

Well, after 2 months of working on it, I finally have my web-page up for
everyone to view. I would really appreciate any comments you might have
about it.  I have pictures posted on it from Mendersham Dance Symposium,
Loch Rudh's Lughnasad, and a demo we did here in Elfsea this spring. I will
be trying to add new pics as I get them (I just got a new digital camera
yesterday..Yeah!). If you are interested in copying them to your personal or
SCA website, you have my permission to do so.

http://mariadevasquez.homestead.com/

In Service,
Maria de Vasquez
Elfsea's Chamberlain and Deputy Hospitaler