ES - RE: ST - Glass Beadmaking Open Studio Night

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 09:34:56 PDT 2000

--- Vicki Marsh <XaraXene at home.com> wrote:

> Also, it is a good idea to set these nights up for
> you to practice and get
> others involved.  Do you have someone watching the
> young children or do your
> respective spouses step in watch the little ones?

My husband does hang out and watch Daniel for me (part
of the deal,he gets 3 fighter practices a week, and he
watches Daniel for the glass stuff.) Spouses, SOs and
older kids are welcome to come and hang-out as well
and bring the children. I try to include everyone,
since we have a 2 year old, I know that it can be
difficult sometimes to find someone to watch the
children. If you would like to come and don't have
anyone to watch your child under 6, please just call
us ahead of time so we can make sure that we can
handle it.

> If I bring my 10yr old
> boy, can he play with the other kids or watch TV?

Sure! Also, I've found that kids ages about 8 and up
absolutely love to watch glass beads being made. We
also have a fenced backyard, so the kids can run
around.

Rixende