ES - Moot date - Please read!

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Oct 3 21:10:46 PDT 2000

*                                                            *
*   Moot is on the 4th Monday of each month                  *
*                                                            *
*   For October that is the 23rd of October                  *

Please note that the Scroll incorrectly shows the date of Moot
as October 30, 2000. Except for the month of December, Moot is
*always* the 4th Monday of the month (not necessarily the *last*
Monday of the month).

Since we always go with the published date, I would prefer to
shift to the date in the Scroll. Alas, our reservation at Coors
is only for the 23rd. Please tell everyone who does not follow
this list about the correct date.