ES - Calendar Apology

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Oct 4 08:13:11 PDT 2000

Greetings,

I have not yet received my scroll or other info to update the baronial
calendar. Regrettably, there's a chance that I will be unable to access my
email and website maintenance stuff from now until Sunday (10/8) while I'm
off taking care of mundane business obligations. If the calendar info is
sent to me via email (and I'm able to access it), I'll be able to take care
of the update on one of the evenings. Otherwise, I just wanted to apologize
in advance and offer an explanation.

-=Armand=-