ES - Security

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 21:24:00 PDT 2000

Thank you and Vivat! to the following good
gentles who worked security shifts at Elfsea
Defender:

Uriah
Lord Fearghus
Lord Erik
Lady Genevieve
Lord Daire
Lord Krystof
Lady Simone
Maria
Lord Seamus
Lady Aurelia
Lady Lavina
Rebekah
Without these good folk this event would have
been a lot less safe and secure. You would have
worried a lot more about leaving your tents and
camps unattended and your cars in the parking
lot. You would have worried more about fires
running rampant through camps, in the
dry-as-tinder weather we have had. Folk such as
these amke our events possible. When you see
them, thank them.

I will be running security at Springfaire. At
that time I plan to have guidelines drawn up and
some questions answered and the *very* small
problems ironed out!

Thanks to all,including the volunteers, who made
my event such fun! You know who you are; the
usual suspects!
Mara

Mara

=====