ES - Thank Yous - Defender

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Tue Sep 26 06:28:59 PDT 2000

Greetings Elfsea,

As I said at Moot last night, I have need to thank publicly several people
who have been an incredible help to me at Defender.  These include : Honour,
Rebekah, Faerell and most especially Willim.  Willim was there whenever I
needed a hand, be it during court while I was running sound, or just general
help.

The other thing I must do is apologize to everyone for dropping the ball on
field heraldry at this event.  I was overloaded and it was that which
slipped through the cracks.  From now on I will be taking a significantly
smaller 'list' of things on at an event.  Two people deserve my unending
thanks for helping make sure field heraldry still happened despite my
failure.  These would be Mistress Stella Silvana and Lady Katherine the
Lost.  I am sure they each know many more people who helped, but they each
stepped up when I failed.  To these fine ladies, thank you, and my deepest
apologies for not managing to do what I had promised I would do.

Finally, a short note of thank you to Their Excellencies Galen, Allesandre,
Llywelyn, and Xene.  Our car had a bit of trouble on the way back from the
event towing the trailer we had, and these most noble people saw us home, at
great expense of their time.

Timothy of Glastonbury