ES - gulfwars period encampment

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Tue Sep 12 12:28:39 PDT 2000

Greeting hope all is well out there every one must be
enjoying the tournaments that is going on and the great
friends of our lands.
There a few people who would like to from a period encampment this next coming Gulf wars!
But we need to have less 20 people interested in signing on to stay in the encampment area.
Therefore if there are people interested. I will need to have them contact me privately. Please let me know if you are interested. We will also need to come up with a name
for the encampment for people
to sign on to, when they send in there reservations. I am not good at picking or making names. Shoot it took me 12 years to come up with a name i like for my self:).

I would also like to thank Meridians for hosting this great and fun event, it is very time consuming. They put a lot of work in the war and give us the best Southern
hospitality that we can experience.
Thank you so much for your time and your help. Remember e mail me privately! Thank you for those interested! Thank you Meridians for your service to the known world!
Vitvat!
Lady Marguerite
Beaumont, Tx. 77706
phone 409-899-1488