ES - Handfasting

Shana Hardy dragonlady2424 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 12:24:13 PDT 2000

It was good to hear from you that had responsed.  We had received a request for directions on how to get to Hawkwood so here they are.

Hawkwood is basically in the woods at the SE corner of I35W and Hwy. 114.  From Arlington, take 30 West to 820N.  Folllow 820 to I35W and go North to Hwy. 114.  Take the exit slowly as you will be making a u-turn on the gravel road right there at the exit.  Follow the gravel road to the gates of Hawkwood.

The ceremony will take place in the meadow to the north of the Main Pub.  Our Booth, Falconrose Keep is on the eastern edge of this meadow and the Falconrose banner will be flying.  If you have any difficulties in finding us, just stop a security officer wearing a yellow sash or tabard and tell them you are looking for the handfasting and they will direct you.  Any further questions or issues, please give us a call at 817-543-2627

Greetings Elfsea!

I do know that it has been a long time since you have seen or heard from me. Well, my life has been very busy, and as soon as I can get all of my proverbial ducks in a row, I shall be rejoining my true society sometime in the near future. And speaking of futures, House Falconrose is proud and honored to announce that on September 16th in the Forest of Hawkwood, I Arodonn of Falconrose Keep shall be marrying my wonderful lady, Shana.  Anyone who wishes to attend we will be having the handfasting around 6:30ish, near the main pub.  If you wish to attend, entrance to the main gate for an all day price is $12. After 6pm it drops to $6 with the only happenings being centered around the main pub with entertainment.  If you need a little help getting in or directions to Hawkwood, or need more information, please contact us at (817) 543-2627.
Or write us at Falconrose at yahoo.com or Falconroselady at aol.com.

We would be honored to have some of our Elfsea family present.

"This posting is very late in coming, a usual.  I had
swore to have it out by last night, but was not able
to get on my account.  I apologize for breaking my
oath to those I had made it (You know who you are).

With much joy in my heart,

Slim Hardy (Yes, I am taking my lady's name)
=====
I leave you in peace
Thank you  in service always
Lord of FalconRose