ES - Artisans, Craftsman and Teachers (Oh, my!)

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Tue Sep 26 06:54:08 PDT 2000

Good gentles,

Last night at moot, after discussing matters with Their Excellencies, Lord
Caelin and Lord Phelippe it was decided by Honorable Lady Ceinwin the
Central Regional Chronicler, that I would be the next Chronicler of Elfsea.
November will be the first scroll I produce.

As I begin the process of taking on the scroll, I will be making several
changes to format and focus of the scroll.  But I cannot make these changes
without the help and support of our outstanding populace.  The primary thing
you need to know is that I will be trying to increase the content of the
scroll.  This means that I need articles from the populace. (Please keep
reading, even if you're thinking 'I cant write an article!')

We are looking for articles of all lengths, and I truly mean that.  I can
dedicate as little as a few paragraphs and as much as two full 8.5x11" pages
to an article.  If you are an artisan or craftsman or teacher I would love
to have you write about what you know.  My staff and I will help you with
editing, and revisions (if you desire) and will handle the layout of the
article for you.  All you need provide is the text of the article (in any
common electronic format, or on paper) and your permission to reprint your
words.  If you have graphics to present, no problem we can include those as
well.  If you would like graphics included but have no skill in art, let me
know and we will see if there is an artisan we can have you work with to
illustrate your words.

The scroll's new format is going to have a very professional look, and
especially the longer articles (which will be handled by Lady Medb as my
deputy) will be able to be seperated and used in displays and documentation.

I hope to make everyone proud of the scroll, and to make it into the most
useful and educational newsletter I can.  I cannot thank Lord Phellipe
enough for his work on the scroll in the past, getting us to this point.  He
has been an encourager of my ideas and will be continueing on as my deputy
for Special Projects, starting with the Elfsea Atlas.

Honor Super Gloria,

Timothy of Glastonbury
Chronicler of Elfsea